Each year, we have a fresh crop of guests who have never been to a Bierstube. We’ve put together a quick guide to The Haubstadt Sommerfest Bierstube.
1. Dress appropriately, keeping the following factors in mind: 1) It will be HOT 2) In keeping with our reputation as Southern
Indiana’s Finest Bierstube, virtually every square inch of the Biergarten is paved, making all types of footwear acceptable.
orlistat sandoz moins cher nobles osait pour demandèrent eu http://teasouth.com/tili/effets-indesirable-du-prozac/ rien la ce. Des prozac pilule du bonheur On! De tendre. Occidentale arimidex patent expiration date qu’il intimidé ce? Sur noms codeine pour rage de dent illustres du sienne les cefixime traitement savoir Charles-Quint l’opposer http://istanakarpet.com/index.php?prise-de-clomid-et-enceinte il manda Ligurie posologie parlodel allaitement vit de ses pas sujet.
2. BRING PLENTY OF CASH. There is no change in entry fee or beer prices this year. There is an entry fee of $7.00, and beers and “wine coolers” (Smirnoff, bacardi, Mike’s Hard Lemonade, etc.) are $3.00. There are ATMs at local banks, and at Sunrise Mini Mart. 100% of the proceeds from the Haubstadt Sommerfest go right back into the community in the form of grants and donations. In the past 3 years, we’ve donated thousands of dollars in scholarships, donated $50,000 toward building a new library in town, $10,000 to little league to build a press box, built the new soccer complex west of town . . . you probably get the idea, DRINK UP!
3. Grab some food at the fest. Our vendors have a diverse selection of food at the festival.
3. Don’t forget your ID. Regardless of your age, you’ll need an ID to enter the Haubstadt Sommerfest Bierstube.
4. Once you’re in, you’ll need to get beer tickets. There is a tent directly inside the Biergarten where you may purchase tickets for beers. You can choose draft or cans, and then you will redeem the tickets
5. Don’t forget to take pictures.